Profusion have been selected as preferred suppliers to a leading insurer giving you the opportunity to tailor your search.
Our clients boasts excellent company culture with forward thinking approach. As a result of their and industry growth and success, they require the assistance of a junior Life Claims Assessor/Case Managers, eager to build a career in this space.
As a Life Claims Assessor, you will be responsible for managing the investigation and assessment of new and existing Life Insurance claims. You will also be working alongside third parties and internal departments in relation to these claims and ensuring that terms and conditions as well as service level agreements are met and adhered to on each case/claim.
This is a great opportunity to take on a junior portfolio of claims before moving into a more complex portfolio.
- Manage the front/tail end investigation and assessment of new and existing Life Insurance Claims
- Take ownership of customer problems and issues to create a positive customer experience
- Show initiative to build and maintain knowledge of claims industry
- Ensure individual compliance to policies and procedures in all actions
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Graduate Degree in either Allied Health, Science discipline, Business Commerce or Legal.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a customer service/administration role ideally within insurance or financial services.
- Customer centric focus
- Strong willingness to learn and help injured claimants return to work
- Strong administration and stakeholder management skills
What’s on Offer
This leading Insurers offer a great work – life balance, you low caseloads, exceptional support from administration, technical team, rehab teams and fantastic management.
If you meet the criteria and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted: