Company & Role Overview
Working for a Global Investment Management business and reporting into the General Counsel & Company Secretary, this end-to-end role will be responsible for IM agreements, legal advice to the group’s Australian staff, review of required legal documentation, management of legal and company secretarial materials, initiation of internal projects.
Review and negotiation of investment management agreements and related investment guidelines
- Review and negotiation of investment management agreements and related investment guidelines.
- Conduct local board meetings serving as Company Secretary and preparation of board resolutions, minutes and other documents as may be required for Australia’s corporate governance.
- Review and/or negotiation of all vendor and other agreements, including lease agreements, terms of business, that are required for the day-to-day operation of Australia.
- Provide advice to the International parent and other overseas members of the International Legal Group doing business in or with Australia
Skills & Experience
- Licenced to practice law in Australian and have 5 – 7 years experience working with an Asset Management industry
- strong analytical abilities as well as evolved organizational skills and a high level of detail orientation.
- Experience in preparing for and attending board meetings
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with executive management
What’s on Offer
Rare opportunity to join an international Asset Management business in a board role.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then apply now. Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.