As Australia’s leading life insurer they set themselves apart in the way of delivering outstanding services to its customer, the continued innovation of its products and most of all placing their staff at the heartbeat of everything they do. Through market leading training they are looking to transition those from Allied Health backgrounds into Claims Assessors.
- Highly collaborative and supportive, you will have a voice with open feedback sessions weekly
- Professional environment whilst being rewarded for your hard work through bonus payout yearly
- Regular team building in a strive to create outstanding morale across the team
As a Claims Assessor you will be responsible for managing the investigation and assessment of new and existing life insurance claims. You will also be working alongside third parties and internal departments in relation to these claims and ensuring that terms and conditions as well as service level agreements are met and adhered to on each case/claim.
Skills & Experience
- Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, or Rehabilitation Consultant, with experience dealing vocational return to work.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- An interest in pursuing a career in life insurance
What’s On Offer
This is your chance to utilize your background in a corporate setting where there is substantial room for professional growth, salary offering is up to $85,000 + Super with a yearly bonus which can hit the heights of 10% of your base salary.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Sean Allan on 03 96029825 or e-mail email@example.com
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion