Profusion have been selected as preferred suppliers to a number of leading life insurers giving you the opportunity to tailor your search.
Our clients boasts excellent company culture with forward thinking approach. As a result of their and industry growth and success, they require the assistance of a Life Claims Assessor/Case Managers, eager to build a career in this space.
As a Life Claims Assessor from a Group or Retail background, you will be responsible for managing the investigation and assessment of new and existing Life Insurance claims. You will also be working alongside third parties and internal departments in relation to these claims and ensuring that terms and conditions as well as service level agreements are met and adhered to on each case/claim.
- Manage the front/tail end investigation and assessment of new and existing Life Insurance Claims
- Take ownership of customer problems and issues to create a positive customer experience
- Holistic claims management focused on health and well being of claimants
- Show initiative to build and maintain knowledge of claims industry
- Ensure individual compliance to policies and procedures in all actions
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- You may be in a group/retail claims environment at present and seeking a new challenge or culture with a step up in responsibility.
- You may come from another area within claims such as workers compensation/Allied Health/Legal and be looking for a change into life insurance claims.
- You will have a basic understanding of medical terminology and will have an inquisitive mind with strong customer service ethics
What’s on Offer
These leading Insurers offer a great work – life balance, you low caseloads, exceptional support from administration, technical team, rehab teams and fantastic management.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Sean Allan on 03 96029825 or e-mail email@example.com
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion