At Profusion Group we work with Australia’s leading life insurers in order to bring the best opportunities in the market to Claims Assessors. With great growth trajectory here in Melbourne coming into the new financial year due to tender wins and the release of new products, this could be the time where you assess your options and we will provide a consultative service in order to help you fulfill your aspirations.
- Better working from home options?
- Salary and benefits review?
- Transition from Group to Retail or vice versa?
- Manage the eligibility/front/tail end investigation and assessment of new and existing Life Insurance Claims (end to end claims management)
- Take ownership of customer problems and issues to create a positive customer experience
- Apply RTW strategies and Injury Management methodologies in a holistic claims model
- Show initiative to build and maintain external stakeholder relationships
- Ensure individual compliance to policies and procedures in all actions
Skills and Experience
We are looking to engage with experienced claims assessors who have a minimum of 12 months Group or Retail experience who are looking to take their career to the next level.
- Proactive mindset in order to be able to influence claimants, treating practitioners, solicitors and 3rd parties
- Strong customer service ethos with an ability to handle a portfolio of claims to specific timelines
- Deep understanding of policy definitions
What’s on Offer
There are outstanding opportunities with some greatly respected insurers, if you would like to find out whats in store and review your situation get in touch.
Sean Allan – Senior Recruitment Consultant – 03 9602 9825, email@example.com
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion/