Profusion have been engaged exclusively by this award winning Life Insurer to recruit for a Claims Training and QA Specialist to work across their Retail and Group Life Insurance claims functions. This is a newly created position that sits within a specialist claims division which is responsible for technical services.
The role is responsible for Claims Training & Quality with a particular focus on delivering technical training across the claims functions, executing the quality assurance framework in addition to providing insights to key stakeholders on quality outcomes and improvement areas.
The role requires a strong understanding of life insurance claim assessment procedures and technical/QA claims knowledge as well as exceptional soft skills to relate to a wide net of stakeholders.
- The role will ensure the design and ongoing development of Claims technical training strategy and support the training needs across Claims.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in the operations teams to gather business insights and translate these into the technical training design and content with the objective to deliver better training outputs and improved speed to competency.
- Identify and provide feedback to the business on individual and systemic areas of improvement and identify actions to improve quality, including delivery of technical training. Where required, working with the business to implement new improvement initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- You will possess deep understanding of life claims practices in a Senior claims assessor capacity or technical claims capacity across either Group or Retail
- You will have had experience coaching others, with the soft skills to consult and give feedback
- You will have the technical understanding in order to drive quality assurance
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Sean Allan on 03 96029825 or e-mail email@example.com
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion