Revered, Tier 1 Financial Services institution, known for their close customer alignment. Sydney CBD based
Responsible for managing IT application services, delivery management and operational governance of internal and external technical services This position has 3 direct reports and you will:
- Define and implement strategy for application Management.
- Own governance for applications.
- Manage Service Delivery performance including being an escalation for P1 and P2 incidents.
- Monitor provision of services by internal and external service providers
- Collaborate with IT project teams for service delivery demand, service design advice and project support.
- Drive continuous improvements across service providers, tools and processes.
Skills and Experience
You will have previous experience in a Leadership exposure within a Major Incident Manger position, ideally within financial services
Your consultative approach will enable you to collaborate and influence at all levels, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in an Application Service Delivery and Major Incident Management.
- Experience in a multi-service provider environment
- Previous team leadership experience
- Broad knowledge of IT application and Infrastructure services.
- Knowledge of IT security.
- IT service frameworks exposure including ITIL.
- Exposure to Agile, Cloud and DevOps
What’s on offer
This role will be a real career changer for the right person as well as offer you training and development opportunities and visibility across the business.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application.