Join one of the world’s largest investment management companies offering a large selection of investments products in the retail and institutional markets.
Reporting to the Marketing Services Manager, this role works in a dynamic team and is responsible for the coordination of all digital & print marketing collateral across all corporate communications. Other tasks include:
- Positively communicate with the marketing and product teams to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the all marketing material;
- Managing departmental invoicing, purchase orders, and setup of vendors;
- Act as the champion of process efficiencies and improvements across all marketing activities including the assisting the implementation of new systems;
- Providing assistance with projects and campaign support within the Product and Marketing team;
Skills & Experience
The incumbent will be a high energy and tenacious professional with at least 3 years’ corporate experience, ideally with exposure to marketing functions and actively interested and knowledgeable about the Funds/Wealth Management/Super industry. You will also require:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant degree and advanced written/communication skills
- A passion for taking ideas into action with an excellent eye for detail and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and champion the ‘doing’, not just the ‘thinking’
- Highly organised and the ability to demonstrate initiative and entrepreneurial flair
What’s On Offer:
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth. You will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion