About the Role
Broad end-to-end B2B marketing position working for a dynamic financial services firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of the marketing strategy
- End to end campaign management and execution including post-campaign analysis and measurement of marketing return on investment
- Management of annual marketing events calendar and sponsorships
- Project management of marketing projects and events
- Manage relationships with industry partners including industry associations
- Management of client comms and EDM’s
- Development of marketing collateral and communications – including core product and service marketing collateral and presentations, business pitch documents, conference support (incl. set‐up)
- Manage content and updates to business websites in conjunction with the Digital Team
Education and experience requirements
- Experienced B2B or Institutional financial services marketer
- Strong marketing automation experience with exposure to Eloqua, Sitecore & Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver results
- Proven project and campaign management skills from initial idea through to measurement and analysis
- Management experience or some exposure to mentoring / leading projects
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or business
What’s On Offer:
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Financial Services firm to take on an influential role. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
For a confidential discussion contact Profusion Executive Management on 92406375 or submit your resume by using the “Apply” link below