This company is an iconic Australian financial institution. They are regarded as a tier 1 organisation with both local and international reach.
This organisation are in need for an experienced master scheduler to sit across the projects portfolio. As the master scheduler your key stakeholders will be the Program Manager, Senior Project Managers & the Stream Leads. You will ensure that the project moves in the right direction towards it’s strategic goals.
- Work with project team to complete work breakdown structure.
- Maintain program master schedule.
- Build objective status measures.
- Analyse and advise team members of weekly status.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years project scheduling experience.
- Project experience within financial services.
- Project management qualification desirable.
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to step into a tier 1 financial institution. It presents a rewarding challenge within a positive, outcome-focused culture.
- Excellent work life balance with flexible working options.
- Health and well-being, entertainment and other benefits.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Jill Hunter on 02 9240 6358