Our client has a strong banking heritage and offers numerous employment opportunities. Our client is driven by success and growth and are determined to attract the best candidates to add value to their company.
As a Mobile Lender, you will acquire new business through building effective external referral networks mainly outside the branch environment and to pro-actively identify appropriate solutions and opportunities to support the delivery of market lending results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling our clients’ financial products and providing professional financial advice by meeting with customers and deepening customer relationships through quality needs-based conversations, exploring customers financial needs and goals.
- Processing residential loan applications through to successful completion in a courteous, effective and efficient manner, ensuring customer is kept informed of progress.
- Referring other sales opportunities to appropriate specialist areas in the bank to increase the depth of relationships with customers in terms of number of products per customer.
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to manage and grow a portfolio of referral partners.
- Accountability for building relationships and delivering superior service through your knowledge of mortgage products and services.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in residential lending.
- Mortgage brokers welcome to apply!
- Have an established network; proven track record in generating new business.
- 2-3 years sales and service experience in banking.
- Exceptional presentation, communication skills and networking skills.
What’s on Offer
If you have the passion to deliver the ultimate customer service experience alongside a reputable Australian leading bank – this role is for you!
If you believe you are suitable for this role please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mona Saab on (02) 9240 6390.