Our client has a strong banking heritage and offers numerous employment opportunities. Our client is driven by success and growth and are determined to attract the best candidates to add value to their company.
As a Mobile Lender, you will acquire new business through building effective external referral networks mainly outside the branch environment and to pro-actively identify appropriate solutions and opportunities to support the delivery of market lending results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling our clients’ financial products and providing professional financial advice based on customers needs.
- Utilising your local consumer market knowledge & delivering superior service in order to build & develop customer relationships.
- Processing residential loan applications through to successful completion in an effective and efficient manner.
- Referring other sales opportunities to appropriate specialist areas in the bank to increase the depth of customer relationships.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in residential lending.
- Have an established network within the Central Coast.
- 2-3 years sales and service experience in banking.
- Exceptional presentation, communication skills and networking skills.
What’s on Offer
Work for a reputable Australian leading bank where you are given the opportunity to utilise & expand on your existing network within the Central Coast.
If you believe you are suitable for this role please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mona Saab on (02) 9240 6390.