An exciting new opportunity has become available for a MS CRM consultant with a CBD Sydney based Finance leader, known for their unique and flexible work culture and high performing team of technology experts.
Our client is looking for a passionate MS Dynamics CRM who has experience working in commercial environments preferably finance/banking. This is a fast pace and dynamic role where you will be working on challenging commercial finance projects alongside other experienced engineers and business stakeholders. You will work as part of a scrum team taking ownership of complex problems with minimal supervision with the ability to self-manage and coordinate all development efforts in line with a plan. You will build software solutions around Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM and take your software solutions for analysis to production.
- 5 years development and design experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM solutions.
- Ability to configure, customise and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong coding skills.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience with systems integration e.g. data migration.
- Experience with integration of Dynamics 365 (Online) with SharePoint Online.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics API.
- Experience working with building custom Dynamics plugins, configuring advanced workflows and set up of user/team roles.
- Ability to also work on a Java based stack using either Java or Scala.
Your technical expertise:
- Advanced knowledge of C#/.NET is a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM also essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Relevant Industry Certifications
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and be part of one of the business’ top performing teams.
Apply now via the APPLY button to Profusion Group.
( Please note due to high number of applications only successful candidates with Australian work rights will be contacted).