An independently owned tech-savvy organisation which provides Financial Advisers with a solution to all their SMSF, investment portfolio administration needs and much more!
Operations Manager who has previously been involved in change management programs at an operational level within Financial Services, preferably within wrap, investment platform and or dealer group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead clients and the team to plan for onboarding activities
- Manage the overall implementation process to ensure a first-class client experience
- Day-to-day management of the Operations team
- Initiate and deliver key strategic and operational objectives
- Support in driving the operational performance of the business
- Assisting in the sales support and transition process
- Implementation and maintenance of procedures and controls
Skills & Experience
- Operations experience within Financial Services, preferably within wrap, investment platform and or dealer group.
- Several years experience working within an Operations team as well as experience at the management or team leader level.
- A strong team member, capable of building excellent and trusted internal working relationships across businesses and functions in order to deliver required results
- Strong attention to detail and ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Strong time management skills with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines, produce quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, possessing the ability to effectively deal with individuals from across the business at all levels
- An appreciation of the process and an understanding of the importance of reviewing and seeking to improve the process on a regular basis
- Drive and determination to succeed in a dynamic environment
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Profusion on (02) 9240 6375 for more information