Our client is renowned for their fantastic corporate culture and strong focus on their people. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
To support the leadership team in the day-to-day co-ordination and administrative
duties. The role is responsible for a wide range of activities and administrative tasks including diary management, on-boarding new employees, processing expenses and juggle a variety of tasks such as organising events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with administration for the team
- Ensure teams have the required resources to do their jobs effectively
- Arrange travel logistics for team members
- Actively participate in the administrative management of the teams (eg: mail deliveries, stationery, general floor maintenance)
- Maintenance of files, filing, and correspondence
- Administration of expenses
- Organise meetings
- Relationship management with key stakeholders and their Assistants
- Promote knowledge sharing, communication and efficiencies within the team.
Skills & Experience
- 1+ year customer service or administration experience ideally in financial services
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- strong software experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience multi-tasking and the ability to move between tasks
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information