Our client is a highly regarded firm that offers holistic advice to their well-developed HNW of clients. Along with being provided ongoing professional development as a paraplanner, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
You will be responsible for supporting a team of Senior Adviser with developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs. The role will entail completing research, and writing a range of complex strategies that meet the clients needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide full support to a Senior Financial Advisers
- Preparing SOA’s and related documentation
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Implement client recommendations from financial plan, limited advice and financial review documents.
- Maintain and track client portfolios utilising Xplan
- Arranging appointments for Adviser with existing clients
Skills and Experience required
- 2 years experience in the financial services industry
- Degree Qualified
- RG 146 compliant
- Polished presentation
- Financial Planning software Xplan experience
- ability to building/maintaining client relationships desirable
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills from working with a team of very experience adviser in an environment where the client comes first.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below!