Our client is one of Australia’s leading and most successful financial services groups, providing Wealth Management products to its clients across Australia. They are committed to attracting high performing people and offer a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported. Their services are designed to provide peace of mind for all their clients at important times in their lives.
Working as part of a national team, preparing Statements of Advice for a wide range of strategies while also providing support to the Advisers with your vast technical knowledge. A challenging and rewarding role you will be working to tight deadlines, managing high volumes and supporting Advisers on a national scale.
- Produce Statements of Advice for Financial Planners on request
- Use your vast technical knowledge to support advisers and peers
- Work collaboratively in a team to improve various business processes
Skills and Experience
- Previous Paraplanning experience
- Degree or diploma in financial planning
- Good understanding of the advice process and experience preparing basic and comprehensive SOA’s
- Experience using XPlan
- Positive, can-do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
What’s on Offer
The opportunity to gain exposure to a wide array of financial strategies and to network with financial planners in a positive team culture. This role offers the chance to improve and support your continued career development.
Express your interest through the Apply Now link below or contact Steve Kelly directly on 03 9602 9860