Our client is one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing Wealth Management products to its clients via a range of well regarded brands. This role sits within the paraplanning area who are responsible for delivering timely and accurate paraplanning services to a large and wide range of employed and self employed financial advisers.
The objective of the Paraplanning Manager is to manage and lead a team of paraplanners. Offering support, leadership, training/development and building a strong customer orientated culture. Also to continually look for process/system enhancements, improvements and to continue to develop the overall service model.
- Lead a paraplanning team including recruitment, retention and staff development.
- Lead and manage the paraplanning team to deliver to previously agreed service levels in a timely and quality-focused manner.
- Provide a pro-active, high quality, consistent support service to financial planners.
- Build a strong team culture.
- Achieve operational efficiency through process and system enhancements.
Skills & Experience
- Substantial paraplanning experience
- Experience of managing and leading teams
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience in building operational efficiency
- Bachelor qualification and ADFP
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Chris Gordon on 02 9240 6366