Our client is an independent, global investment management business focused on delivering superior investment returns for our clients through active management.
The key objective of the Business Development Officer (BDO)/Personal Assistant role is to provide professional sales and administrative support to a high performing sales team, ensuring service excellence is presented to all clients and stakeholders.
Business Development Officer responsibilities include but limited to:
- Working closely with Business Development Managers and Key Account Managers to execute on diary management and booking external client facing meetings and conference calls
- Preparing and updating presentations, producing documents, marketing material and client reports to a high standard
Personal Assistant responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proactively managing diaries
- Monitoring and actioning of emails
- Co-ordination of all aspects of meetings eg agendas, booking rooms, distribution of papers, arranging catering etc
- Preparing presentation material
- Events management as required
Skills & Experience required;
- Previous BDO, Executive, Personal, or Team Assistant Experience
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Proficiency in MS office skills and relevant business computer systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to self-manage and achieve objectives within an ambiguous, changing environment
Whats On Offer
Please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315.