An iconic name in the banking industry, this is an employer of choice. Leading the way in the provision of high quality wealth advice and service over the phone, this major banking institution is looking to source a talented sales manager to compliment and influence the success of the front line sales teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage relationships with a panel of Wealth and Life Risk financial advisers
- Targeted to increase revenue and participate in setting your sales strategy
- Build new relationships and develop existing adviser networks within your panel
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholder
Skills & Experience
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Outbound phone sales experience
- Financial planning experience with strong insurance knowledge
- A strong sales background and an advanced understanding of sales methodology
- A passion for developing sales professionals and seeing them ‘outperform’
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
What’s On Offer?
This is an outstanding opportunity with a highly respected business where you will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” now or call Kimberley Wenn on 02 9240 6381
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn