A top tiered financial service company based in the Sydney CBD with a National and International reach
As the PMO Director your key stakeholders will be the full Business and IT Project Teams alongside the Business. You will be Managing the overall PMO governance supported by a PMO Manager. You will be also working closely with the Program Manager to make sure that there is accountability for maintaing oversight process to ensure Program is in line with strategic intent of the business.
As the ideal candidate you pride yourself on the high quality of your output and feel enthusiastic about working within a fast-paced, dynamic environments.
The desired candidate is someone who is not to precious and enjoys working with a flat and open team structure.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years PMO experience (PMO Lead/ Director) and ideally previous PM experience
- PMBOK, Prince2, P3O or similar certification
- Experience on a large scale, multi stream transformation project
- Demonstrable experience in fast paced, fluid environments
- Must have Regulatory and/or compliance project expereince
- Strong stakeholder management and expectation management
What’s on Offer
Working on a large risk banking program that currently has multiple streams running concurrently, that will have significant transformation change to the business.
- Good career opportunity
- Long term contracting opportunity
- Great leadership and team environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380