A small/medium sized practice owned by a larger corporate entity, with a retiring ex principle.
The Practice Principal has accountability for the growth, operational effectiveness and advice model
alignment for a small – medium sized practice.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Lead the practice transformation to work in with the broader business strategy
- Responsible for P&L growth of the practice.
- Responsible for all facets of the practice(s) management including people, processes, new client acquisitions, existing client servicing and retention, growth, cost management, profitability, compliance, culture and ad-hoc projects
- Driving new client and Practice growth including working closely with Corporate Development.
- Formulate and implement Practice strategies and operating plans that flow from the overall business planning process.
- Ensure advice is delivered in accordance with advice standards, ensuring adherence to compliance and client service standards.
- On a case by case base you may be required to spend some of your time advising clients or prospects.
Skills & Experience
- Strong background in financial planning
- Experience leading teams on a significant change journey.
- Demonstrable experience in leading a growing professional services organisation, including experience in managing direct reports.
- Strategic planning skills with a capacity to translate plans into implementation activities.
- Experience managing risk and the corporate governance and compliance issues of a financial planning practice.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
- ADFP qualified with an appropriate degree.
To express your interest in this role, please forward your resume via the apply now button, or call Chris Gordon on 02 9240 6366 for further information