Our client is one of Australia’s largest banks with a great brand reputation for client trust. It has a very strong presence nationally and across the globe.
As a Private banker you will be responsible for retaining and growing a portfolio as well as acquiring new business opportunities. You will genuinely care for your clients and as a result have a deep understanding of their needs and priorities.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of all customer circumstances, priorities, ambitions and needs through ongoing contact and use of all sales processes
- Achieve sales, cross sell and manage portfolio to meet revenue targets.
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Work effectively with all business partner and drive deal team to ensure these partners are informed and aligned with what is being delivered to the customer.
Skills and experience
- Need exceptional relationship management and sales skills
- Previous experience in investments advice or stockbroking capacity
- Experience in structuring commercial lending requirements for complex HNW/UHNW customers (desirable)
- A thorough understanding of various wealth management products and services that include investments and financial market
- RG146 Compliant is essential
- Tertiary qualifications
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/