This client is a highly regarded organisation which takes pride in offering an outstanding workplace environment with well-respected, like-minded professionals and provide advice to their private wealth clients.
You will be responsible for working within a team environment supporting Private Client Advisers within all areas of administration and client services. Your role will be to ensure that client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs are meet to a high quality standard by managing and collecting correct client information, assisting adviser in all administration duties and liaise with the internal teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality of administration and support to a Senior Private Advisers
- speak with clients via phone & email
- Manage all operations, administration and reporting procedures
- Ensure to collate correct client information
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Provide sound support with knowledge and experience in financial planning
- Be dedicated to the role and view this support role as a long term career
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years Admin experience within the financial services industry
- Experience at working directly with Financial Planners
- RG 146 compliant
- Polished presentation
- Financial Planning software XPLAN experience desirable
In addition, the successful candidate will display excellent attention to detail, an ability to work effectively with clients, time management and a willingness to take ownership of your work.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Kimberley Wenn using the “Apply Now” link below