A leading Financial Services company with a growing presence in the banking space.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to be accountable for the replacement of a complex Core Banking system
The program will work closely with multiple vendors to deliver the program end to end taking control of all IT streams within the bank and working closely with key business stakeholders.
This is a senior level role that needs a highly experienced program manager with demonstrated capabilities in planning and delivery of core banking projects.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ Years Program Management experience on large scale Financial Services Programs
- Must have Core Banking experience
- Strong understanding of the Australian Financial Services Sector
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in end-to-end program delivery, leveraging matrixed and globally distributed teams.
- Stakeholder management at all levels of an organisation up to Director level
- Excellent leadership skills and a proven ability to drive decision making at steering committee level
- Strong delivery and planning skills with an ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and instill stakeholder confidence
Whats on offer:
This is an exciting Permanent opportunity for a proven Program Manager to be responsible for the end to end delivery of a high visibility program of work and will require someone with superior stakeholder and vendor management skills within an Australian Financial Services business.
For more information, please contact Hayden Lines on 02 9240 6367.
Please APPLY ONLINE in the first instance so i have your resume in front of me.