Join one of the world’s largest investment management companies offering a large selection of investments products in the retail and institutional markets.
Expansive role aiding in the sales and marketing process through data management. The position will require creating, managing, and proof-reading content request applications as well as communicating newly available content to senior managers. The role will revolve around the use of Qvidian, a content repository platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the content development process in Qvidian
- Extensive data entry and management
- General administration tasks
- Error identification and proof-reading content prior to publishing
- Identify, evaluate and resolve potential issues that may impact project completion, and well as monitoring project status and communicating it to management.
- Collaborating with management to develop a reporting framework for content usage and trends
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with RFP preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Strong data entry capability
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible, positive, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Immediately available
What’s On Offer:
The firm is currently in an exciting stage of growth with ample opportunities for career progression. This role is ideal for those trying to pave their way to a successful career within the financial services industry.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply for this Job” link or contact Rachel Camilleri on (03) 9602 9840 for more information.