One of Australia’s leading fund managers, focused on building wealth while doing the right thing. They are commercial, with a keen focus on customer centricity.
The Project Manager assists the project team in all aspects of project delivery. The position requires strong stakeholder engagement to successfully deliver projects and involvement in all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Effectively manage and deliver the full project life cycle.
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives, status and post implementation report.
- Risk/ issue management to resolve project issues.
- Track and manage expenditure against budget.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of PM experience.
- Financial services experience.
- Large scale project experience.
- Experience working with global teams desirable.
What’s on Offer
- Strong culture of quality and stewardship.
- Join a company that actively promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Opportunity to join a leading fund manager.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume, or contact JILLIAN HUNTER on (02) 9240 6358.