Profusion Group is Australia’s largest specialist executive search, permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and human capital consulting firm for the Banking and Financial Services sector.
You will join the Business Projects team taking over the Melbourne market, this is a warm desk that has been built up interstate over the past 4 years.
Working closely with the Director of Business Projects, you will have access to a fantastic network of Tier 1 Financial Services and Commercial Clients where we have long standing PSA Relationships.
- Client and Candidate Development of the Business Projects market
- Business Development across existing network of clients
- Source new candidates using appropriate sourcing strategies (e.g. headhunting, advertising, networking, referrals, etc.)
- Telephone screening and interviewing candidates face to face
- Identifying shortlists for roles
- Maintaining Database Records and folders
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years experience within Recruitment (Business Projects advantageous)
- Excellent command of the English language, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, positive attitude and self-driven
What’s on Offer
Profusion Group prides itself on providing a fully supportive and positive working environment where true flexibility is offered for all employees, we support people working from home when required.
On offer is a highly competitive Salary and Commission structure.
- Clear and flexible career progression opportunities
- Convenient CBD offices
- Great work / life balance – Profusion recently won the title of ‘Australia’s Healthiest Employees’ at the AIA Vitality awards
- The opportunity to learn from the best – Profusion recently won the “Recruiter of the Year” award at the 2017 Women in Finance Awards
Click on the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ button or contact Sam Holliday for more information.