Profusion Group is Australia’s largest specialist executive search, permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and human capital consulting firm for the Banking and Financial Services sector.
You will join the IT team taking over the Software Development and Testing space, this is a very warm desk that is only available because of the internal relocation of a consultant to Melbourne.
Working closely with the Director of IT, you will have access to a fantastic network of Tier 1 Financial Services and Commercial Clients where we have long standing PSA Relationships.
- Client and Candidate Development of the Software Development and Testing Market
- Business Development across existing network of clients
- Source new candidates using appropriate sourcing strategies (e.g. headhunting, advertising, networking, referrals, etc.)
- Telephone screening and interviewing candidates face to face
- Identifying shortlists for roles
- Maintaining Database Records and folders
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 18 months experience within Recruitment (IT Advantageous)
- Excellent command of the English language, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, positive attitude and self-driven
What’s on Offer
Profusion Group prides itself on providing a fully supportive and positive working environment where true flexibility is offered for all employees, we support people working from home when required.
On offer is a highly competitive Salary and Commission structure.
- Clear and flexible career progression opportunities
- Recently refurbished CBD offices
- Great work / life balance – Profusion recently won the title of ‘Australia’s Healthiest Employees’ at the AIA Vitality awards
- The opportunity to learn from the best – Profusion recently won the “Recruiter of the Year” award at the 2017 Women in Finance Awards
Click on the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ button or contact Hayden Lines (Director of IT) fore more information