My client is a Bank with a major presence in Melbourne. They believe in face-to-face banking and providing tailored solutions to individual customers. They’re big on workplace flexibility and giving their employees a work-life balance.
- Running an established portfolio of SME business clients and servicing their banking needs, with average lending needs being between $500K – $2 million;
- Although based in a branch, this is a very mobile role as you’ll be visiting clients and developing more business;
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders; and
- Networking with the local community and attending networking events outside of working hours.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years of business banking experience, open to an ARM step-up;
- The ability to manage credit risk;
- Strong portfolio management skills;
- Ideally, have Greek language skills and relationships with the local Greek communities across Melbourne.
What’s on Offer
My client value a work-life balance and this is championed by their leaders. They believe in normal working hours and keeping work in the office. On top of this, they’re open to you working from home when needed. They have a great team culture environment and branch-based portfolios/targets rather than individual ones.
If you fit the above skills and requirements then please apply now or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/