An opportunity to join this leading Asset Manager has arisen. They deliver an innovative, professional service and are committed to the continual growth and development of their internal talent.
As the SIV Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for providing end to end sales support for the Significant Investor Product.
This is a key sales support position with a broad role functionality which requires fluent Mandarin and English.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the provision of a variety of business development activities and will be required to maintain and build new and existing relationships with key clients.
- Composing correspondence and marketing in collateral in Mandarin and English as well as translating in key sales meetings
- Participate and assist and in coordinating client events, domestic and international roadshows
- It is envisaged this role will also have responsibility for a number of key distribution relationships
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
Key Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years previous experience in Financial Services in a client service or sale position
- Proficiency at a native level of Mandarin
- Able to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines under pressure
- Tertiary or Degree qualified in a finance related discipline
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.