Our client is in the process of becoming one of Australia’s largest insurer. There are various great things happening, and are looking for dynamic and engaging candidates to be part of this journey.
Our client is dedicated in helping you kick-start your career in Life Insurance. Graduates are more than welcome to apply.
As a Retention Specialist, you will retain and increase loyalty of customers through both reactive/ proactive methods that identify the root cause of customer cancellation requests.
You will ultimately tailor solutions to meet customer needs that prevent cancellations and increase loyalty.
Skills & Experience
- Proven Customer sales/solutions experience
- Experience in a previous call centre role and an understanding of a call centre and/or operations environment is preferable.
- You will have the ability to handle objections and have the resilience to handle problems and think outside the square
- The ability to build rapport, utilise negotiation and influencing skills in customer interactions in order to retain at risk customers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join the corporate world of Life Insurance and kick start your career with a supportive and great team.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mona Saab on +61 2 9240 6390.