Our client is a leading Australian bank with representation in numerous markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. The organisation connects you to ‘your world of opportunity’.
As an Insurance Retention Specialist within the General Insurance team, you will retain and increase loyalty of customers by tailoring solutions to meet their needs and prevent cancellations.
Skills & Experience
- Proven Customer Service Experience i.e. retail
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Experience in a previous call centre role and an understanding of a call centre and/or operations environment is preferable.
- You will have the ability to handle objections and have the resilience to handle problems and think outside the square
- The ability to build rapport, utilise negotiation and influencing skills in customer interactions in order to retain at risk customers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
What’s on Offer
This is not an Entry Level Call-Centre role this is an amazing opportunity to provide exceptional customer service and specialise in Insurance.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315