Our client has a strong banking heritage and offers numerous employment opportunities. Our client is passionate about helping their customers financially and are looking for someone to add value to their service.
Central to this role is to place the customer at the centre of what our client does by understanding customer segment and local market opportunities and the drives of customer advocacy in order to deepen customer relationships and to earn all our customers; business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a sales force with clear direction in the form of individual lending targets which aligned to the market lending development and sales plan.
- Establishing close working relationships with Branch Managers.
- Demonstrating good people management practices through regular observation, coaching and performance management.
- Implement and drive initiatives within your region that will contribute to improving Customer Advocacy.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in the consumer and business lending market in Australia – challenges, trends, competitive and regulatory environment.
- Proven experience in leading a team of remote specialised service and sales professionals with successful results.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Proven experience in driving a customer-centric culture.
- Solid understanding of local community to provide appropriate local market opportunities.
What’s on Offer
If you are passionate about helping customers financially and eager to pursue your team leadership skills this is the role for you!
If you meet the required criteria please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Heena Geronimo on (02) 9240 6376.