Our Client, a Global Investment Manager is seeking an experienced Salesforce Analyst to play a critical role in the support and continued delivery of the groups Salesforce platform. As Salesforce Analyst you will act as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for Salesforce users, leading on support, training & communications and play a key role in requirement gathering and system testing.
- Accountable for the efficient capture, action and escalation of Salesforce related incidents and requests in line with best practice standards
- Responsible for the design, organisation and delivery of functional training on the Salesforce platform to assist users in leveraging all available features and functionality
- Responsible for the production, maintenance and distribution of Salesforce related training and support material to promote and support the continued use of the Salesforce platform.
- Provide support for requirements gathering and assistance with the creation of project deliverables, working with users to discuss best practice, share ideas and review feedback.
- Responsible for the communication of new features, enhancements and changes to the Salesforce platform to ensure user adoption and promote the continued use of the Salesforce platform.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of Salesforce reports & dashboards.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Salesforce support role
- Ability to clearly and confidently demonstrate Salesforce functionality (Sales and ServiceCoud)
- Previous experience in delivering Salesforce functional training
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to present and recommended solutions and obtain customer acceptance
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- An attention to detail with exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work on their own initiative and deal with conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and related functionality
What’s on Offer
If you are looking for a broad role with an immediate start within a great organisation, then apply now. Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.