Innovative new business that will change the way we manage our money
Be a crucial part of this exciting new venture. Our client is looking for someone with strong SOC Management experience to build out a security framework, policies and processes and ensure the enterprise environment is completely secure and compliant.
End to end ownership of system security, including:
- Defining and maintaining IT security policies and pro
- Develop and implement IT security management program
- Remain abreast of external security threat environment, monitoring emerging threats and advising on course of action.
- Recommend Security controls to mitigate risks
- Improve network, system and application architectures through proactive security recommendations
- Conduct IT security penetration testing
Skills and Experience
You will have SOC Management experience with a broad understanding of IT and Information Security in highly regulated environments.
You will have:
- Extensive IT Security Management experience, ideally within Financial Services
- Strong SIEM, Security Analytics, AV, Log Management experience
- Advvance knowledge of ISO27001 and PCI DSS
- Knowledge across security technologies including SIEM systems, analytics, firewall technology etc
- Experience dealing with security service providers and partners.
What’s on offer
This organisation is growing rapidly, with numerous opportunities to grow and learn during this exciting period. This role will be a real career changer for the right person.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application