My client, a boutique accounting firm, provide a range of products and services to a dedicated and specialised client base. Located in an inner city location with brand new offices, they will provide an attractive opportunity for a qualified business services accountant who is seeking the right balance between a challenging yet rewarding job and having flexibility / more time outside of work!
- My client values a work/life balance for their employees which is why they emphasise workplace flexibility through work from home options and letting you choose your own working hours
- Do you value autonomy and self-management of your own work? With their flat structure my client does too!
- They ensure that their employees are being looked after and are enjoying work which is why they have regular office functions/parties and free parking
- If you enjoy working in a relaxed team environment, then my client is the perfect cultural fit for you
Responsibilities will include preparing and reviewing financial statements and taxation returns for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and sole traders. You will have direct contact with clients (if desired) managing a portfolio that is already established and performing well (no sales).
You will also add expertise in tax across the organisation whilst also ensuring that you have end to end capability of your own work. As well as, a willingness to review and quality assure your colleagues work.
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will have:
- Degree and be CA / CPA Qualified
- Strong accounting related experience, in the field of taxation/business services
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in working for a mid-sized or boutique firm with a flat structure is preferred
- Seeking to join an organisation that can offer you challenging and rewarding work yet have genuine flexibility (no long hours, ability to access systems remotely, etc.)
What’s on Offer?
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected accounting firm to take on an autonomous role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. You will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
To have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Rachel Camilleri immediately on 03 9602 9840.