My client is a Big 4 Bank with a major presence within Agribusiness in Victoria. They are looking for a Senior Banker to join their team to manage and grow an existing portfolio.
As a Senior Relationship Manager, you will manage an agribusiness portfolio of commercial clients. You will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing your portfolio of agribusiness clients and servicing their business banking and lending needs ($5 million – $20 million);
- You’ll have a small portfolio of agribusiness clients to manage and build strong relationships. There’s also an emphasis on developing new business and growing the portfolio; and
- Networking with the local community.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid Commercial Relationship Management experience (at least $5-$10 million);
- Strong knowledge of/experience working with agribusiness customers and their unique needs;
- A developed leadership skill set, either from previous work experience or within the community;
- Business development skills and the ability to quickly build rapport; and
- Be a team player and be passionate about your customers.
What’s on Offer
This is a unique offering with a Big 4 Bank to hold a senior role within their agribusiness team in Mildura. Work within a tight-knit team and engage with the local community.
If you fit the above skills and requirements then please apply now or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/