A leading financial institution with a growing national presence has an immediate need within their risk and compliance division.
Working in a small yet very effective risk and compliance team, you will support the business from an AML/CTF compliance perspective. A core focus of the role will be to partner with internal stakeholders on all matters relating to AML/CTF. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Development, improvement and monitoring of AML/CTF compliance framework
- Conduct annual AML/CTF operational risk assessment in addition to having oversight of customer due diligence programs
- Completing annual compliance report to Austrac
- Contribute / assist with the development or review of board and operational policies that support the AML/CTF framework
- Assist management in facilitating the companies adherence to it’s AML/CTF legislative and regulatory framework
Skills and experience
- Extensive Anti-Money Laundering / CTF experience/knowledge gained within the financial services sector
- Strong understanding of AML/CTF local rules and regulations including Austrac requirements
- Relevant degree / qualification
- Communication (strong verbal & written skills), ability to partner with key stakeholders
Whats on offer
An immediate opportunity to join a reputable financial services organisation who are known for having a team orientated and flexible environment.
- 5 month contract with an immediate start
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below, and call Rachel Camilleri for a confidential discussion on 03 9602 9840.