Senior Associate, Large Corporates, Industry Analytics and Insights
- Attractive six figure salary + Super + Bonus potential
- The successful candidate will have analytical responsibility for a discrete portfolio of Large Corporate customers, as well as providing support to Senior Analysts in the team on complex customer transactions.
- Sydney based CBD
This particular banking organisation is striving to be the world’s great service companies – this means helping their people, customers and communities to prosper and grow. They aim to be leaders in diversity, flexibility and as an equal opportunity employer.
The primary responsibility of this credit analyst role is to efficiently manage a portfolio of Large Corporate customers, including the origination process for new transactions and the ongoing monitoring and management of the customer portfolio as the primary credit analyst. The successful candidate will also work closely with senior analysts in the team to support them during the origination of new complex transactions.
- Build relationships and establish rapport with clients and with internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that all aspects of the credit process, including the required due diligence, are properly executed
- Write credit submissions including detailed risk analysis and financial forecasting, and be able to present and negotiate submissions through the banks risk management decision process
- Test proposals against approved business and credit strategies, target market acceptance criteria and underwriting standards
- Bring your deal experience and/or depth of industry knowledge to lead and develop the team’s overall expertise
- At least 5 years’ experience in wholesale banking or a related field, ideally with a number of years of credit writing experience
- Knowledge of the corporate loan market (terms, distribution issues, etc.)
- Strong communication and influencing skills required to manage significant relationships with stakeholders
- Extensive experience applying a risk mindset and commercial acumen
- Strong attention to detail and operational expertise
- Client interaction / relationship management experience would be beneficial
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Scott Aitken on +61 (0)292406368