A world class group with an excellent reputation.
This organisation are in need for a senior business analyst to join an exciting project involving new technology. The role will be responsible for collaboratively defining the data migration strategy from legacy technology to the new. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial services with knowledge of the full trade life cycle.
- Analysis and documentation of business and system requirements for projects.
- Define the data migration strategy for open and historical transactional data.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to create and manage the migration run book.
- Support senior management in market engagement activities and working groups.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of full trade life cycle.
- Experienced in large data migration projects.
- Knowledge in equities post trade operations.
- Agile experience.
What’s on Offer
People enjoy working here because the company focuses on developing people, fostering an engaging environment and offering a mutually beneficial flexible working environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience in a new technology.
- High profile project.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume, or contact JILL HUNTER on (02) 9240 6358.