A tier 1 organisation, providing a wealth management offering including life insurance and retirement solutions.
This role will work closely with chief underwriting officer, investigating and delivering innovative systems and processes to revolutionise the underwriting process. Working with robotics and artificial intelligence the ideal candidate will be innovative with a can- do attitude.
- Document current and future workflows.
- Analyse data and provide recommendations to underwriters.
- Asses risk and mitigate issues.
- Work closely with technical underwriting analysts on strategic initiatives.
- Influence change and drive employee engagement when introducing new technology.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years of BA experience in insurance/ superannuation.
- Underwriting rules engine experience (desired)
- Tertiary qualification in finance, insurance or IT.
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its inclusive way of working and promote work life balance for all employees.
- Join a global organisation- opportunity to set the global benchmark for underwriting technology.
- Work on cutting edge technology- Robotics and AI
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume, or contact JILLIAN HUNTER on (02) 9240 6358.