Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a high profile HR compliance project.
A Senior Business Analyst is needed to work with multiple project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the project context and deliverables, complete business analysis activities, document and manage the requirements throughout the project end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing and process mapping.
This is a high performing team working on a new initiative for the market in financial services. The right candidate might come from a start up/fintech background and will find a way to get things done, by tackling challenging problems and road blocks.
Skills & Experience
- Chatbot or Artificial Intelligence experience ideal (talkbot, chatterbot, Bot, IM bot, interactive agent, or Artificial Conversational Entity)
- Strong Agile working project experience (user stories / Acceptance Criteria)
- Digital (online, mobile or tablet) nice to have
- Strong communication, particularly verbal
- Ability to get things done / delivered!
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through multiple transformation projects.
- Opportunity to work on a project which is industry leading
- Chance to create a company / group wide template for Chatbot integration
- Fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to make your mark in the organisation on a high profile project
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.