Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a high profile HR compliance project.
A Senior Business Analyst is needed to work with multiple project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the project context and deliverables, complete business analysis activities, document and manage the requirements throughout the project end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing and process mapping.
A background, or comprehensive understanding, of HR process and procedures and banking experience is ideal.
Skills & Experience
- Compliance project experience ideally in HR
- Long term incentives / short term incentives processes knowledge
- HR process and procedures
- Implementation of Workday or Oracle HCM etc
- Incident management procedures experience
- Strong communication, particularly verbal
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently (e.g. Risk, Marketing, HR, Compliance etc.)
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through multiple transformation projects.
- Opportunity to work on a project which has 100% buy in from project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Chance to see the organisation from the top-down rather than the bottom-up – Work with very senior stakeholders in the organisation
- Fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to make your mark in the organisation on a high profile project
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.