Leading financial institution with local and international reach based in the Sydney CBD.
A Senior Business Analyst is needed to work on a large compliance risk assessment project within the Business / Institutional bank.
You will be responsible for the analysis effort on this complex and interesting initiative following the SDLC life cycle. The program is in the initial stages and is expected to run for a further 12/18 months.
- Elicitation of Requirements
- Stakeholder management
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of overall business analysis experience
- Business BA experience
- IBM Open Pages experience or something similar; And/Or
- 5+ Years Compliance/Risk project experience
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Excel
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through some large reviews and transformations. This is a large program with funding approved and a clear road map in place.
- 6 month initial contract with expected extension
- Financial Services heavyweight
- Fast-paced working environment
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below, and call Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380 for a confidential discussion.