The Financial Advice arm of a prestigious financial institution with local and international reach.
This is an opportunity to join market leaders in the Financial Advice space. The industry is at an exciting cross-roads and your role will be to help the organisation’s people make the most of it.
Reporting up through the COO, your team are truly business aligned. The transformation activity is broad, with elements of system change (e.g. CRM, workflow, advice systems), process change (e.g. around referrals, or tightened up operational flows), and people change (e.g. around capability uplift and sales performance).
Moreover the new advice landscape requires cultural change that you can help to facilitate.
- Define the change strategy
- Change planning & analysis
- Communications roll-out and development
- Bring stakeholders on the change journey
- Business readiness monitoring
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Financial Advice experience
- 2+ years of Change Management experience
- Any exposure to other projects disciplines (e.g. BA, PM etc.) would be highly regarded.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to deliver significant business value within an environment in which leadership are committed to your long term growth within the company.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Taylor Scott for more information.