A leading Australian financial institution with an excellent reputation and local and international reach.
The role of Change Manager in this role is to is to lead and manage change activities that deliver business and/or technology solutions, enabling the organisation to achieve a strategic partnership.
A strong element of Knowledge Transfer experience and expertise is required to help drive the training element and up skill and prepare the offshoring processes.
- Change Scope Definition and Management
- Change Delivery analysis and Human Centered Design
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Alignment
- Change Governance
- Change related Risk Management / Reporting
- Knowledge transfer experience
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Change experience
- Offshoring/Partnering experience ideally from a Banking & Financial Services background
- Knowledge Transfer experience / expertise
- Education in Change Management discipline
- Degree in related field
What’s on Offer
This is a long term opportunity in which you can make the role your own and benefit from long tenure (projected pipeline of at least 2 years) and an option to move to perm if you like.
The culture of the organisation is flexible, inclusive and customer oriented, and you will be reporting in to an established and well respected leader. This role sits in a very high performing team, where you can really make your mark in the organisation
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume.