One of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing a wide range of wealth management products to its clients via several well regarded brands. Employee benefits cover a range of health, wealth and lifestyle options to suit your professional and personal needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated individual wanting to develop their client services skills within the financial planning industry. You will be responsible not only for providing solid administrative support for financial planners and the company’s clients, but also for managing the implementation of advice as an end to end process.
- Liaise with clients and advisers to manage the implementation process
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of advice documentation filed
- Help clients with any queries regarding the recommendations provided
Skills & Experience
- 2 years’ experience within the financial services industry
- Diploma of Financial Planning Minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Experience using Financial Planning software
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on Offer
An exciting opportunity to join one of the most recognised financial services firms at an exciting stage of growth. You will be surrounded by some of the most brilliant minds in financial services with a high chance of taking your career even further!
To express your interest in this amazing opportunity, click on the APPLY button or contact Hagan Noronha on 03 9602 9815