My client is a fast-growing international leader in the Investment Management industry. Due to their growing environment, they have a new 6mth opportunity for an experienced Senior Compliance Analyst to join and be a part of an integrated regional and global legal and compliance team, working directly with the Senior Compliance Manager, responsible for managing a dynamic compliance environment by developing and maintaining a comprehensive compliance programme for Australia.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining business unit relationships across the region to identify and respond to any ongoing regulatory changes, as well as implement any policies and procedures of appropriate operational and compliance oversight. You will represent Compliance and participate in the Due diligence sign off process for ETFs and Funds. As part of the compliance team, you will be required to provide assistance in everyday management of the team’s functions, including tasks such as revising and signing off on breaches and incidents, as well as providing input into regular Compliance Reporting to the Board of External Compliance Committee.
You will also have to work independently and in a team to provide training, develop solutions to complex situations. You will also be required to manage and build successful and strong relationships with Executive leadership teams providing them with the assistance to develop and implement policy and procedural changes.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of experience (Tertiary qualifications in law and/or economics/commerce is preferred).
- You will need to have had a minimum of three years’ compliance experience with a financial services compliance function as well as in-depth knowledge of Australian compliance and regulatory laws.
- Deep exposure to operational compliance and/or investment trade processes and/or pre-post trade compliance monitoring
- You will need to have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as planning and analysis skills is also required.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion