As a global fund manager, our client is known for focusing on generating long-term sustainable returns for it’s investors. We are now seeking an experienced senior corporate accountant to support the continued growth of this globally renowned Fund Manager on a permanent full time basis.
As a Senior Corporate Accountant, you will primarily be responsible for assisting with the day to day corporate accounting functions. These tasks will include the following:
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Monthly corporate accounts
- Taxation compliance including BAS, FBT, Australian and International income tax filing / payment obligations
- Preparation of monthly board reports
- Management and performance fee calculations
Skills & Experience:
To successfully secure this role, you will have:
- Degree and most likely CA/CPA Qualified
- Previous corporate accounting experience gained within the financial services sector
- Strong understanding and experience with Australian taxation laws, accounting standards and regulations
What’s On Offer:
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please click on the apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Rachel Camilleri on 03 9602 9840.